HEADSHOT! Battlefield 3 (or written as BF3 by the cooler people of the world) is now out! Those who had access to the early beta have a heads up already on what the game has to offer, but now it’s available to all for Windows PC computers, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 / PS3 consoles.
EA / DICE rock. They really know how to deliver some high quality games. Their support is usually pretty good too, especially for the Battlefield series in particular. There’s some problems with this game, as there are with any new releases.
Battlefield 3 Stuttering / BF3 Lag
Game Fails to Launch
Error — “Outdated” Web Browser
Punkbuster Errors (You were kicked from the server by an administrator)
Keybindings Don’t Work
Game Cannot Connect to Server / Join Room
And more. There will be patches for this of course, but just follow the guide to fix what’s there as of now. There’s some fun maps for this game and the campaign is pretty good so far.
Incoming search terms:
- dxgi error unsupported battlefield 3
- dxgi error unsupported
- battlefield 3 dxgi dll
- dxgi dll battlefield 3
- dxgi_error_unsupported battlefield 3
- dxgi error unsupported bf3
- battlefield 3 dxgi error unsupported
- dxgi_error_unsupported nfs
- dxgi_error_unsupported nfs run
- dxgi_error_unsupported bf3
- dxgi dll BF3
- bf3 dxgi dll
- battlefield 3 dxgi_error_unsupported